Video Credit: Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
India is a versatile country in culture and religion and Indian culinary art is just not second to none when you compare it with other international cuisines. Today, in this blog we are going to reveal the art of cooking Indian Chicken Curry Recipe at home.
Now it is time to cook the amazing and mouth-watering Indian chicken curry dish. Do not worry; you do not need to have any special degree to make easy to cook Indian Curry at home.
Let us have a look at the ingredients you need to have on your kitchen counter,
1. 950 gm skinless chicken breast,
2. Salt 2 teaspoon,
3. Oil 120ml,
4. 4 small chopped onions,
5. 1 tablespoon crushed garlic,
6. ¼ teaspoon crushed ginger,
7. Curry powder,
8. Freshly chopped cilantro,
10. Fresh lime juice – one tablespoon each of these items,
11. Cumin powder,
12. Turmeric powder,
13. Coriander powder,
14. Cayenne pepper,
15. Garam masala powder and salt again – one teaspoon each of the items, one cup yogurt and one small tomato crushed.
You should arrange all these ingredients prior to start your cooking Indian chicken curry recipe on your own.